That, you know, kind of bell

| No Comments

Say, does anyone know what you call one of those bells that sits on a counter at a window in an office and that you use to summon a clerk or receptionist? Is there a specific term for it?

[ original post: ]

Leave a comment

Featured Book

William Shunn

About This Entry

This page contains a single entry by William Shunn published on October 22, 2002 5:57 PM.

He said what? was the previous entry in this blog.

Some fucked-up, repugnant shit is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.